“To the world you are one person, but to one person you are the world”- Anonymous
Photo Credit: Amber Renee Photography- amberreneephotography.com
At Sola Flower Store, we know how exciting and...overwhelming wedding planning can be. Countless hours are spent browsing Pinterest boards to find that perfect wedding palette that will create the most special, big day. Let’s dream together and make it a reality.
Special Occasions should be celebrated and all the fine details of your florals make a huge difference.
- Bridal Bouquet (opt for neutrals or punches of color). Many brides choose sizes Large or Medium
- Toss Bouquet- If you are doing a traditional bouquet toss, add in a throw bouquet, so you can keep your own bridal bouquet. Great choices for the toss bouquet are sizes Mini or Peti.
- Boutonnieres- You may choose to consider the following people in your boutonnière count: The Groom (you may want his boutonnière to be unique). *Groomsmen. *Father of the Bride. *Father of the Groom. *Officiant. *Brothers/Brothers-in-Law. *Ring Bearer ( a smaller boutonnière may be requested). *Grandfathers. *Ushers. *Others you may want to honor (mentors, etc)
- Bridesmaids Bouquets You may opt for neutrals or splashes of colors. If you prefer, don’t be afraid to add in colors of their dresses, to bring everything together. Bridesmaids typically have sizes mini or small and sometimes peti.
- Corsages You may consider the following people: *Mother of the Bride, *Mother of the Groom, *Grandmothers, *Sisters and Sisters-in-Law, *Hostesses, *Flower Girls, and *Others (such as mentors, etc)
- Centerpieces may be our original styles available or a set of stemmed or loose, colored flowers with accents to add to your own vases and decor.
- Cake Flowers: A great way to add to your table decor. Seek the advice of your cake decorator.
- Loose Flowers- Add loose flowers on tables on to other wedding decor to fill in those last details. They will make your decor come to life.
Photo Credit: Amy Renee Photography- amyreneephotographs.com