10 Questions to Ask Your Wedding Photographer
Selecting a wedding photographer is a financial and sentimental investment. Here is a list of questions you must ask.
- What is your refund or cancellation policy?
- Can we request a list of poses we would like to do ahead of our event?
- Will we have rights to the images you shoot?
- Will you have any assistants with you on your wedding day?
- Will you be photographing other weddings the same weekend?
- When will we receive images after the wedding?
- Are we able to see the full gallery of three of your most recent weddings?
- Can I customize a wedding package to suit my needs and how many hours are included in the packages?
- What is your backup plan in the event you are unable to shoot my wedding?
- Will you be posting our images on your website or social media? Will they be submitted to a third party?
Cover Photo Courtesy of Getúlio Moraes and bridal bouquet courtesy of Amy Renee Photography- amyreneephotographs.com